VALENTINE’S EVE DINNER AT HIWAN HOMESTEAD MUSEUM
Please join us on Friday, February 13, 2015 at 6:00 PM for a romantic candlelight dinner to celebrate Valentine’s Day! Dinner will be accompanied by harpist Maria O’Bryan. Ms. O’Bryan has been performing professionally since 1980 and has played harp extensively throughout Italy as well as on cruise ships. A Julliard graduate, she has previously been a member of the Boulder and St. Louis Philharmonics. Food will be provided by Fresh Tracks, a local Evergreen catering company. Enjoy a delicious dinner with romantic music in the delightful atmosphere of the 125-year-old log mansion!
Cost for the dinner is $30 per person. All proceeds benefit the Jefferson County Historical Society. Registration is required; for registration or information call the Museum at 720-497-7650.
- VALENTINE’S EVE DINNER AT HIWAN HOMESTEAD MUSEUM January 31, 2015
- EVERGREEN HOLIDAY WALK CELEBRATED AT HIWAN HOMESTEAD MUSEUM November 17, 2014
- The Winter 2014 issue of The Record is out. November 11, 2014
- CELEBRATE HALLOWEEN AT HIWAN HOMESTEAD MUSEUM! October 6, 2014
- Hiwan Homestead Presents the Annual Outdoor Quilt Festival, Seeks Entries! August 21, 2014